The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) an international organization affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), organizing the 1st International Model OIC Virtual to be held on 30-31 May 2020 in Zoom platform.
The event under reference aims to enhance intellectual capacities of young generation while raising awareness and promote the OIC as a leading international institution throughout the young man and women of its Member States. Additionally, leading high school students are to discuss pressing issues related to Covid-19 and its global effects on economy, social life and health sector while engaging in practice of diplomacy during 2-day simulation of OIC.
Introductive panel sessions on committees and agendas will be discussed by experts on planned schedule and it will be open to the public. The first Introductive Session will be held on 14th of May 2020 on ‘Addressing the impact of COVID-19 on Women’. The necessary details and the speaker will be announced soon. Please stay tuned!
- Ministers in Charge of Women: Addressing the impact of COVID-19 on Women.
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation (COMCEC): A shift in paradigm: the potential opportunities and threats of COVID-19 impact on the global economy after the post-pandemic era.
- Islamic Conference of Health Ministers: International Experiences and Global Cooperation In the Fight Against the Pandemic.
- Independent Permanent Human Rights Council (IPHRC): The Potential Impacts of the Pandemic on Existing Humanitarian and Social Challenges: toward Critical Questions and Lessons.
- 20 May 2020 – Ministers in Charge of Women
- 21 May 2020 – Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation (COMCEC)
- 27 May 2020 – Islamic Conference of Health Ministers
- 28 May 2020 – Independent Permanent Human Rights Council (IPHRC)